Alright, so this wasn’t something that happened today or even last week for that matter I have just been so busy I haven’t gotten a free second to share with you Callan first haircut!
Dominicks aunt, Allie who we call ‘Bubba’ or as Callan says ‘Bubby’, is a phenomenal hair stylist at Wheeler Davis Salon. If you want good hair, you go to Bubba. So I immediately thought of her when I decided that Callans front hairs were in her eyes and falling in her face way too much that it was time we give them a little trim and add some bangs!
The whole thing was so stinkin’ cute! She put her in the big chair with the black robe and everything. I was a little nervous Callan wasn’t going to like getting her hair cut or she would move a lot but she loved it and sat very still the whole time. She was making silly faces at herself in the mirror and couldn’t wipe the little smerk from her face, my little mama heart could hardly handle it!
We just trimmed her bangs and left the back of her hair, maybe just straightened out the back but not a lot. After, Bubba styled it in some cute little buns and our day was made!
Of course, once we were all done and trying to get a cute after picture in the salon she decided that the fun was over and lost it.
Hair Stylist- @nobad_hairdays
Salon-Wheeler Davis Salon
When I read someone’s blog I like to read honest posts and more than just what they think people will like, I mean raw, personal, emotional real life stuff. I think they are so brave and are so much more interesting to read, they are usually the ones you can connect and relate to the most. I feel like I’ve done a pretty good job at keeping it real on here and being as honest as I can with you while still keeping some things personal and private about my life which I like (there’s a lot of unpublished drafts you guys will probably never read). But I was thinking about how I usually proof read my posts and make them pretty and nice for people to read, I figured what the hell, why not do a post about some of my inner most feelings that a lot of people don’t know about me, without sensoring any of them. It’s super scary but also feels so right, amiright ?! So with that said, here we go…
- When I see girls my age with expensive clothes and traveling to places most people don’t get the chance to, I assume their parents or someone else is buying it for them because with the job they have it doesn’t make sense and they probably just got lucky.
- When people tell me how pretty I am, I always think there’s way prettier people in the room.
- Some days I feel like I’m completely and totally failing and my goals are way too far fetched for someone like me.
- Sometimes I worry about what people think about me too much and sometime I’m worried I don’t care enough.
- I feel like I’ll never have enough money for the life I want, then I feel like I’m too materialistic because I like nice things.
- When girls post provocative pictures on social media I assume they are insecure and looking for attention.
- If people knew how many slices of toast I eat on a daily basis it would shock you.
- A lot of the time when people are rude I think, “kill em’ with kindness” but then I’m like “don’t let people walk all over you, have some respect for yourself!” Then I can’t decide..?!
Okay, I think that’s enough for now. Hope you all enjoyed reading my brain!