Day trippin’ with my two favorites never gets old. This time we headed to the cute little Balboa Island where we rode ferries wheels, eat giant chocolate frozen bananas, and got to hang out in the quiet little harbor playing in the sand. Our day was mellow but oh so good, couldn’t get any more perfect.
When I read someone’s blog I like to read honest posts and more than just what they think people will like, I mean raw, personal, emotional real life stuff. I think they are so brave and are so much more interesting to read, they are usually the ones you can connect and relate to the most. I feel like I’ve done a pretty good job at keeping it real on here and being as honest as I can with you while still keeping some things personal and private about my life which I like (there’s a lot of unpublished drafts you guys will probably never read). But I was thinking about how I usually proof read my posts and make them pretty and nice for people to read, I figured what the hell, why not do a post about some of my inner most feelings that a lot of people don’t know about me, without sensoring any of them. It’s super scary but also feels so right, amiright ?! So with that said, here we go…
- When I see girls my age with expensive clothes and traveling to places most people don’t get the chance to, I assume their parents or someone else is buying it for them because with the job they have it doesn’t make sense and they probably just got lucky.
- When people tell me how pretty I am, I always think there’s way prettier people in the room.
- Some days I feel like I’m completely and totally failing and my goals are way too far fetched for someone like me.
- Sometimes I worry about what people think about me too much and sometime I’m worried I don’t care enough.
- I feel like I’ll never have enough money for the life I want, then I feel like I’m too materialistic because I like nice things.
- When girls post provocative pictures on social media I assume they are insecure and looking for attention.
- If people knew how many slices of toast I eat on a daily basis it would shock you.
- A lot of the time when people are rude I think, “kill em’ with kindness” but then I’m like “don’t let people walk all over you, have some respect for yourself!” Then I can’t decide..?!
Okay, I think that’s enough for now. Hope you all enjoyed reading my brain!